Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ode to Park Cafe


Last night I took my dear friend Erika to dinner at Park Cafe to celebrate her 25th birthday and celebrate we did. We ate some of the most fantastic food that Nashville has to offer! We started with Panko Crusted Crab Cakes garnished with roasted corn salsa and cruncy remoulade. Then I had the Romaine Salad with Applewood smoked bacon, grape tomatoes and grilled cornbread brushetta and Erika had a spicy andouille gumbo. For our main course I had the Peppered Beef Tenderloin Tail with sauteed asparagus, bernaise sauce and pomme frites while Erika had the Pan Seared Salmon with conconut jasmine rice, szechwan green beans, chili plum sauce, crispy wontons and grilled lime. We thought we had died and gone to a gourmet heaven! We definitely did NOT save room for dessert but I'm sure it would have been amazing as well. Everyone MUST try this wonderful place. http://www.parkcafenashville.com/


So, while a little late, (Erika's birthday was the 1st) I got to have a lovely night celebrating my dear friend and her wonderful 25 years of life! I wish her the best year yet...she truly deserves it.

No comments: