This blog divulges a few of my beyond the surface thoughts but I feel that I should share with you some of the more shallow and selfish parts of me...just so you can get a more well rounded picture. Because unfortunately, I am not always just thinking about God and how to lose weight.
* I am addicted to ridiculous reality tv shows (Biggest Loser, Project Runway, Top Chef, America's Next Top Model, The Hills...and more)
* I must have my sheets tucked in before I crawl into bed at night.
* My favorite type is humor is dry and sarcastic.
* My all time favorite movie is "When Harry Met Sally"
* I heart Vicks Vapor Rub. The smell puts me in a good mood.
* I still listen to Heart, Chicago and Journey and I am not ashamed
* I don't really like concerts unless they are sit down ones. I want to sit and enjoy and not have people bumping into me while yelling and spilling their beer on my outfit.
* I love to travel and I want to travel more. I firmly believe that everyone needs to experience other cultures and see other parts of the world
* I don't just love the color black because it is slimming. It's also sophisticated :)
* I daydream about being able to sing and play the guitar
* Although most people think I am organized...sadly, i am the opposite. I try so hard to be but it just takes to much effort that could be spent on something more important..at least in my opinion
* I love reading...when I have the time.
* I want to write a book one day
* I'm afraid of the ocean...and I hate sand on me. I prefer to be in a pool overlooking the ocean :)
* If I could have any job I wanted and not have to worry about money, I would be a photographer
* My favorite band is U2
* I love to wear dresses
* I'm obsessed with the Food Network. I could watch it 70% of my day (the other 30% would be spent watching reality shows as noted above)
* I love Jesus and hate religion
* I don't like talking on the phone. I would rather meet in person
* I'm more introverted than people realize
* I only drink coffee black
* I dance in my car to booty music
* I am afraid of the dark
* I loathe being hot
So there you have it. Some random facts about me. Now please share with me some facts about you :)